LOUISVILLE, Colo., May 6, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – CableLabs, the premier innovation, research and development laboratory for the cable industry, announced today that the organization has been named one of the Denver Post’s Top Workplaces for 2021 and its Leadership has been named the winner of several major industry awards.
“Our rank among the top jobs in Colorado is an incredible honor. At CableLabs, we recognize that it is our team – not our technologies – that truly drives innovation, and this recognition demonstrates our commitment to the satisfaction, growth and performance of our employees, ”said Phil McKinney, President and CEO of CableLabs . “I am extremely proud to lead a creative, passionate, and hard-working team that adheres to our core values of integrity, individuality, innovation and impact to find new ways to make broadband faster and better.”
CableLabs was joined by 54 other winning companies in the middle class (150-499 employees). Organizations with 50 or more employees in Colorado – public, private, nonprofit, or government – were eligible to compete in the Denver Post’s Top Workplaces 2021 competition. The list of winners is based solely on employee feedback collected through a third-party survey conducted by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to a company’s success: alignment, execution and connection, to name a few.
“In these very challenging times, Top Workplaces has proven to be a beacon for companies and a sign of resilience and strong business performance,” said Eric Rubino, CEO of Energage. “When you give your employees a voice, you come together to overcome challenges and shape your way forward. Top Workplaces use real-time information about what is working best for their company so they can make informed decisions that have a positive impact impact your business. ” People and their business. “
Other awards CableLabs and its employees received over the past year include:
- CableLabs won the Technology and Engineering Emmy Award, the third Emmy given to CableLabs. The Emmy recognizes the company’s efforts to enable the development and deployment of the Hybrid Fiber-Coax (HFC) network architecture that forms the basis of the cable industry’s 10G platform.
- CableLabs also received a Technology BIG Innovation Award from the Business Intelligence Group. The award recognizes organizations and people who bring new ideas to life.
- CableFax recognized Lori Lantz, Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, CableLabs, Robin Fenton, Vice President, Membership & Learning Operations, SCTE, and Zenita Henderson, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, SCTE, as CableFax Most Powerful Women.
- CableLabs’ respected technologist Jennifer Andreoli-Fang was named Woman of the Year by Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT).
- Phil McKinney, CableLabs CEO, received a Broadcasting & Cable Tech Leadership Award for his contributions to improving the way CableLabs and the industry have deployed or deployed technologies that affect the TV, digital, streaming, and multi-channel industries have led in new directions.
“Despite the challenges we’ve all faced over the past 15 months, we’ve seen the world’s first demonstration of 10G in action, and CableLabs has released several follow-up specs to support new ways of working together,” McKinney continued. “We have continued to deliver innovative technologies that are transforming the industry and have been fortunate to receive several awards along the way, further solidifying cable as the platform of choice for great entertainment and connectivity experiences.”
For more information about CableLabs, please visit www.cablelabs.com.
As a leading innovation and research and development laboratory for the cable industry, CableLabs creates global impact through its member companies around the world and its subsidiaries Kyrio and SCTE. With a state-of-the-art research and innovation facility and a collaborative ecosystem with thousands of vendors, CableLabs provides effective networking technologies for the entire industry.