Step onto Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Request your 1-week free trial here.
WESTPORT, Connecticut, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – HMG Strategy, the world’s leading digital platform that technology managers can use to redefine the company and reshape the business world, is proud to announce the HMG Live! The CIO’s Executive Leadership Summit in Denver on May 26th. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive digital events bring the world’s most respected and innovative business technology leaders together to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategy, culture, technology and career challenges and career opportunities technology managers face today – and in the Future.
The 2021 HMG Live! The Denver CIO Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the fearless and genuine leadership that CIOs and technology managers must demonstrate when working with the C-Suite to redefine business and foster a more inclusive and connected culture.
“The CEO expects the CIO and technology leaders to connect the dots between digital technologies and new go-to-market strategies,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Technology leaders who urge brave leaders to act boldly and take calculated risks can help lead their companies successfully into the age of digital business.”
HMG Strategy is also happy about it Special guest speaker and bestselling author Stephen MR Covey Share his insight into why a high-trust culture can function more efficiently and cost-effectively, as well as recommendations for CIOs and technology managers to cultivate trust with the CEO, board of directors, and across the company.
HMG is organizing its 2021 HMG Live! The CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Denver on May 26th. Current topics of this event include successful approaches by CIOs and technology managers to lead their teams into a better future. unique insights from senior public sector tech managers into creating citizen-centric digital experiences; along with the question of how advanced technologies enable differentiation from the competition and rapid market introduction.
Senior CIOs and Technology Managers Speaking at the Denver Summit Include:
- Bhavani Amirthalingam, SVP, Chief Digital Information Officer, Ameren
- David Bessen, Director and CIO of the Arapahoe County Government
- Jesse Carrillo, SVP & CIO, Hines
- Chandy Ghosh, COO & General Manager, Inteliquent, Inc.
- Jeffrey Grayson, CIO, Xanterra travel collection
- Emily Heath, Chief Trust & Security Officer of DocuSign
- Stephen Katsirubas, CIO, Hunter Douglas
- Pam Kubiatowski, Sr. Director of Digital Transformation, Zscaler
- Sam Masiello, CISO, Gates Corporation
- Steven Michaels, VP and Chief Technology Officer of SCL Health
- Jeff Miller, CIO, Honeywell Quantum Solutions, Honeywell
- Tom Nats, Architectural Director, Starburst
- Mark Pfaffinger, CIO, Larimer County
- David Politis, Founder and CEO of BetterCloud
- AJ Rodrigues, General Manager, IT Transformation, Delta Airlines
- Jenny Schiavone, CMO, City and County of Denver
- Neelu Sethi, SVP & CIO, Reddy Ice
- Mike Wade, SVP, Global Technology and PMO, Terumo BCT
- Steve Winterfeld, Advisory CISO, Akamai
Dear partners for the 2021 HMG Live! The CIO Executive Leadership Summit held in Denver on May 26th includes Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Gigamon, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Ivanti, PagerDuty, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Colorado, Skybox Security, Sonatype, Starburst and Zscaler.
Find out more about HMG Strategys 2021 HMG Live! Click here to register for the event.
HMG Strategys 2021 HMG Live! The CIO Executive Leadership Summit will be held in Southern California on June 8th. Current topics of this event include recommendations for technology managers on how to build trust among remote workers and how best to gain team trust and how to effectively promote respectful political dialogue, discord and social injustice in the workplace.
Prominent Technology Managers speaking at this event include:
- Andrew Campbell, CIO, Terex Corporation
- Stephen MR Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership, and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Collette Creppell, Vice President, Campus Planning and Design, Chapman University
- Todd Dekkinga, CISO, Airgap Networks
- Meredith Harper, VP, CISO, Eli Lilly and Company
- Christine Schön, Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, University of California-Davis
- John O’BrienPresident & CEO, EDUCAUSE
- Lorna Randlett, CEO, Leader’s Forum
- Gary Sorrentino, Global Assistant CIO, Zoom
- Scott Strickland, EVP & CIO, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Chris Taylor, Chief Inclusion Officer, State of Minnesota
Dear partners for the 2021 HMG Live! CIO Executive Leadership Summit held in Southern California on June 8th includes Appian, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Gigamon, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Ivanti, PagerDuty, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Southern California, Skybox Security, Sonatype and Zscaler.
Click here to learn more about HMG Strategy’s CIO Executive Leadership Summit 2021 in Southern California and to register for the event.
HMG Strategy will also have its 2021 HMG Live! Greenwich CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 9th. Major topics to be discussed in this highly interactive event include the reasons why business technology executives need to design an agile enterprise architecture with a need for speed, as well as the need for business technology leaders to balance risk management Innovation efforts in planning with the executive team.
World-Class Business Technology Managers Speak at HMG Live! The CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Greenwich includes:
- Julia Anderson, Global CIO, Smithfield Foods
- Campisi wins, SVP, Enterprise Services and Chief Digital Officer, Raytheon Technologies
- Karl Hightower, CDO, Novant Health
- Dustin Hillard, CTO and Feel
- Khalid Kark, Director of Research, CIO Program, Deloitte
- Stuart Kippelman, CIO, Parsons Corporation
- Shamla Naidoo, Managing Partner of IBM Global Security Services, IBM Corporation
- Jim Panos, CIO, Central National Gottesman Inc.
- Joseph Puglisi, VP IT, Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
- Millie Torres, GTO Global Head of Risk Control, Regulatory and Reviews, Broadridge
- George Westerman, Lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management
Dear partners for the 2021 HMG Live! The Executive Leadership Summit of the CIO in Greenwich on June 9th includes Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, eSentire, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Ivanti, NPower, PagerDuty, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Fairfield-Westchester, Skybox Security , Sonatype and Zscaler.
To find out more about the 2021 HMG Live! Click here to register for the event.
Click here to find out more about HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summits.
AWARDS OF THE GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE 2021 of the HMG STRATEGY
The HMG Strategy 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards recognize exemplary technology leaders and management teams who offer their organizations exceptional value. This award is given to those who have reinvented and reinvented themselves in order to put their organizations on the fast lane to groundbreaking transformations in dynamic times. Technology managers and their teams who receive these awards are recognized for performance in the following areas: Diversity, equity and inclusion; Guided tour of the C-Suite; Creation of new go-to-market business models; Modernization of the corporate architecture;; and Build a culture of trust.
At HMG Live 2021! At the CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Washington, DC on May 11th, HMG Strategy recognized the following technology managers for their exceptional contributions to their organizations and the industry:
- Kristie Grinnell, Global CIO & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Vice President – General Dynamics IT
- Wanda Jones-Heath, Chief Information Security Officer / DAF Chief Cyber Advisor, United States Air Force
- Stuart Kippelman, SVP & CIO, Platform Specialty Products Corporation
- Howard Spira, CIO, United States Export-Import Bank
Click here to learn more about HMG Strategy’s 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards and nominate a Deserved Leader.
UPCOMING WEBINARS & DIGITAL ROUND TABLES
On June 10th, HMG Strategy will host a Zoom-operated webinar on “The Next Disruption: Hybrid Working”. This webinar is presented Callie Baumann, Vice President, Employee Technology Experience, Digital Workspace at Humana; Brian Kirkland, CTO at Choice Hotels; ML Madhavaro, CIO at Exterran Energy Solutions; Matthew Rosenquist, CISO at Eclipz.io; and Gary Sorrentino, Global Assistant CIO at Zoom. These leaders will share different perspectives on how work will be done in the future, where we will work from, how we will work, and what this will all be like.
To learn more about this webinar and to register for it, click here.
Click here to learn more about HMG Strategy’s signature executive webinars.
ABOUT HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology managers to redefine the company and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO leadership series, authored books and the Digital Resource Center provide unique, expert-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology managers on leadership, innovation, transformation and advancement. HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new series of webinars designed to connect corporate CISOs and security leaders with the most innovative cybersecurity companies around the world.
HMG Strategy’s global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT managers, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
Click here to learn more about the 7 pillars of trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model.
Contact: Tom Hoffman, Senior Research Director, HMG Strategy: [email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4b9c0584-0f03-4e6c-89b4-4cd4a19b59d3
The 2021 HMG Live! CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Denver
Join the top CIOs, CISOs, and technology managers from the greater Denver area and beyond, and explore the role of technology leaders in reshaping business and promoting a connected culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Source: HMG strategy