Photo by Sabel Blanco from Pexels
Mimosas for Mother’s Day, momgaritas and brunches in town.
We’ve put together some brunch for Mother’s Day in town. If you reserve too late, you can always consider bringing your mom out on Friday or Saturday days to celebrate the occasion, or opting for the takeaway brunch option on Sunday. At this point we’ll take it all! Going out for Mother’s Day brunch is a religious event for mothers. It is up to her one day to be served by another professional and have someone cook, clear up and do the washing up. And personally, the brunch is even better when it comes to (bottomless) mimosas, momgaritas, and a specific driver!
Il Posto – RiNo district
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2601 Larimer Street, 303-394-0100
- The Italian brunch includes classics with a gourmet twist that mom will appreciate
- Spirits include spritzers and creative mimosas
Citizen Rail – 16th Street Mall
1899 16th St. Mall, 303-323-0017
- Seafood brunch that won’t disappoint any seafood-loving mom
- Build your own mimosa for $ 40 (worth it for mom)
Le French Bakery & Cafe – Belleview Station
4901 S. Newport Street, 720-710-8963
- Simple and elegant brunch without unnecessary fluff
- Mimosa and La Fleur sparkling wine make the day chic, but they won’t break the bank
American elm – highlands
Dinner brunch starts at 11am
4132 W. 38th Avenue
- Can’t get a reservation? Pick up a 4-person Mother’s Day brunch set + a mimosa kit between 7:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Think of an extravagant brunch: prawns and grits, burgers, French dip, banana pancakes and much more!
Kachina Cantina – Downtown Denver
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1701 Wynkoop Street, 303-640-3474
- Can’t get a reservation? Make the takeaway brunch. Mexican goodness with pork green chilli, churro waffles, enfrijoladas, do we need to say more?
- Home of the “Momgarita” – every drink named after “Mama” is a surefire winner!
Jills Restaurant – St. Julian Hotel & Spa in Boulder
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
900 Walnut Street, 720-406-7385
- Endless offers of Belgian waffles, salmon on the go, Huevos Rancheros cups and vegan options
- Bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys – that’s all you need to say!
Ace Eat Serve – Downtown Denver
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
501 E. 17th Avenue, 303-800-7705
- Asian fusion brunch with Peking duck and mu-shu crepes in the lineup – thank you very much!
- No “momgaritas” here, but you can have a game of table tennis after this delicious meal with mom!
For more brunches in town, click here.
How do you plan to celebrate mom this weekend? Share in the comments.