Denver, CO, USAPlace:
Tue 27 April 21Published on:
Tryba Architects is a Denver-based company with a national reputation for outstanding design that specializes in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban planning and heritage conservation. We are looking for a highly motivated project architect with at least 3-10 years of experience in commercial / institutional and apartment building design (including interior design) or in office buildings. Experience in customer and consultant relationship management is required. US registration required. Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, Bluebeam, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite and be familiar with creating design concepts in the form of hand-drawn sketches.
- Strong design creativity and technical competence
- To positively motivate employees, customers and all persons and organizations with which the company interacts
- Ability to guide customers to decisions that create great architecture
- Inspire your employees creatively with ideas that are tailored to the company’s design principles
- Previous experience in developing urban development projects, including design and collateral for project visions and values; Site planning and programming; urban planning guidelines; and general understanding of planning / authorization processes.
- Ability and judgment to take reasonable, calculated risks under guidance.
- Proven ability to consistently and effectively manage and lead people, projects, schedules and budgets,
- Experience building and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – working directly with partners in the company at all stages of design and drawing production.
- Motivated to develop and maintain personal and professional relationships with officers, directors and employees of the company to enable open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. Through these interactions, you can make and gain a sense of strength, personal expansion, and joy in others.
- Management and management of the creation and monitoring of construction documents for complex and technical projects
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Degree or professional qualification from an accredited architecture school, master’s degree preferred
- 3-10 years of work experience, licensed preferred
- Experience in project management and construction management for commercial / institutional construction and residential construction.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, and communicating with clients and consultants.
- Multitasking / Time Management Skills: The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a management or production role.
Our award-winning work is widely known for transforming historic buildings and sites into active, human-scaled, living and timeless places. If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about architectural excellence, providing exemplary customer service and working on transformation projects, Please forward your CV and work examples to: [email protected]. To take into account, please enter “project architect” in the topic.
Back to the job list …