Junction Food & Drink opens on South Colorado Boulevard in April. (Provided by Junction Food & Drink)
Finally, a food hall is coming to the south side of Denver, bringing 10 restaurant concepts with it.
Junction Food & Drink – on South Colorado Boulevard and off I-25 – has confirmed a 10-story restaurant line ranging from tacos to barbecues in Kansas City.
The booths were due to open in April in the Colorado Center office and retail park near RTD’s Colorado light rail station.
Here is that lineup:
• • Big Wave Taco Shop, from the Denver-based Tag Restaurant Group and Executive Chef Troy Guard.
• • Bird on a wire Southern Chick’nThis is where Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders, Wings, and South Sides are served.
• • Ebisu ramen and sushi, Chef Soon Choi serves here, previously sushi den, small plates, sushi rolls, sushi bowls and ramen.
• • Grind and Grill Burgers, with twists on traditional burgers.
• • Empanadas bow, which is already known in the city for its Argentinian food.
• • Mr. Miners meat and cheese is Chase and Melissa Devitt’s food stand, already based in Golden, selling charcuterie, salads and sandwiches.
• • Paciugo GelatoGelati and sorbetti made in the traditional Italian style and with 70% less fat than ice cream.
• • Pete’s-A-Pie from Denver, a long-time DC pizza place that sells New Haven-style cakes, sliced and whole.
• • Shawarma hut, with fried meat, vegetarian and vegan options.
• And Smoky barbeque, Denver Eskiricueta Brisket Sandwiches, Seared Ends, and more.
“We wanted to provide a premium food hall experience to this underserved area that busy office workers, residents, foodies, DU faculties and students,” said Pat Garza, CEO of National Food Hall Solutions.
“We couldn’t have found a more perfect location for Junction (…) that is centrally located between downtown and the Denver Tech Center,” said Garza, “and it’s just over a mile from DU.”
Subscribe to our new Stuffed food newsletter to get Denver food and drink news straight to your inbox.